Design, Fibres & Materials
We design with functionality, comfort, and longevity in mind, and test both materials and construction for performance.
We strive to use the highest quality materials to make our clothing last even longer. We also want to replace conventional materials with more sustainable alternatives to further reduce our environmental footprint.
We’re always looking for the most durable, functional and comfortable materials for our products. But, as we are aware of the negative environmental effects caused by textile production, we want to replace conventional fibres with more sustainable alternatives when this is possible.
The following help us do this:
- Test our clothing in real-life in close cooperation with end users.
- Invent and re-invent what we do to keep quality and processes at high level.
- Keep up with latest technologies.
- Test innovative solutions and make clever improvements.
- Replace conventional materials with more sustainable alternatives when this is possible.